Monday, April 8, 2013

Tombstone

So as most of you know, in October, Mike and I moved into our first apartment. Not only did we have more space and a place of our own, but we got to have Mike's cats back, who had been living with his sister for a number of years. At the same time, I adopted Tombstone, one of her cats. I swear, this cat has been such a blessing. I have always loved cats - man this guy just took to me. I don't know what it was, but we immediately bonded. He snuggles with me and he will complain when he can't sit on the bed with me when I am typing away at my computer. He will meow for hours until I get home from work and when I am home, he follows me everywhere. Having him around has brought me so much joy, that I felt the need to dedicate a post to him and post some of my favorite pictures. :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment