Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wreck This Journal

Look what came in the mail! I have been ADDICTED to journals all my life. I was surfing around Amazon.com just for the heck of it and came across this awesome set of "books" by Keri Smith, including "Wreck This Journal", "This Is Not A Book" and "Mess". They all require endless creativity, mess-making and lack of perfection. Since I have been a perfectionist all my life, I decided that these books would be perfect for me.
I absolutely LOVE them! Wreck This Journal is my favorite. To see some examples of how people's journals have turned out, check out the flickr group: 

They've got a great collection of pictures! I highly recommend these books to anyone, who has ever felt the need to be perfect or tidy in any way. These books will not only allow, but encourage you to break all the rules. ;) Have fun and wreck away! (And if you decided to get either of the books or the set, let me know how you liked them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment